This looks interesting!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
We now have a better name for the game:
Please checkout the new Panzer Marshal page for up to date versions and future development plans.
Thank you for all your support !
Tactical scale World War 2 turn based strategy game, that puts the player in the role of an Axis or Allied army general. You command battalion level units with the objectives to engage the enemy forces to occupy key locations or supply points.
• USA, German and Soviet campaigns in 72 historical semi-accurate scenarios, and introductory tutorial scenario.
• 4000 historically accurate units, each unit having more than 20 stats and only being available depending on scenario year, based on AdlerKorps equipment. 30 countries available.
• Build you own core army, train your core units to increase their experience, gain prestige to upgrade or buy new units, carry them over scenarios as the campaign progresses.
• Units can gain Leaders in combat for more abilities
• Special unit actions depending on unit class
• Cross platform save/load game state at anytime beside the automatic turn save . Cloud based save/load game facility to continue playing on other devices.
• 20 Terrain types that influence combat, weather and ground conditions, automatic reinforcements.
• Strategic overview map of entire battlefield, clean user interface that never hides the battlefield from player.
• Full featured unit upgrade/purchase Equipment window with sorting and filtering
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Update 3.0.0 liveNov 28, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for a great game. It has a lot of potential.
Yes, I'm planing that because using the old Panzer General 2 tools is cumbersome and only works well in Windows. My immediate goals would be to improve mobile experience and add an easier to play campaign.
Are you planning to offer a version of the game with a scenario editor? Thanks ang congratulations for developing a great game.