it is difficult to embark even paratroopers
Panzer Marshal 3.2.3 (beta) release
Version 3.2.3 is a fix update for the large batch of campaigns added in 3.2.2 version.
Along with campaign fixes I also added the following features:
1) Implemented Sell Unit in equipment window. You can only sell your core army units and get prestige back with a certain small penalty.
2) Many of the reported problems with wrong units or flak units come from the fact that players buy units from other countries instead of campaign playing country. This has been temporarily disabled.
3) Fixed number of turns per day report to follow how scenario designed intended.
4) Added small tooltips for Objectives, No Ammo/Fuel and Air/Naval transports to make it easier for players to find these. Each tooltip can be hidden on tap/click and can be shown again by showing Hexes lines (H key)
5) Added keyboard shortcuts:
- E - Embark/Disembark
- M - Mount/Dismount
- S - Supply
- R - Replacements
- O - Over-strength
- U - Undo last move if possible
- N - Select Next Unit
- P - Select Previous Unit
- A - Toggle Air/Ground Mode
- H - Toggle Hex marks on/off
- B - Toggle Buy/Upgrade menu
- I - Toggle Inspect unit
- Z - Toggle Strategic Map
- Esc - Deselect Unit. With no unit selected toggles Main Menu
6) Added extra scrolling space at the bottom of the map so the unit info window doesn't cover the map, making it annoying to select bottom units.
7) Fixed an issue where a reinforcement unit could not spawn resulting in game errors.
8) More units types can no be air embarked, as in original Panzer General 2